Bright World Guardianship – what is on offer?
The guardianship services offered by Bright World are numerous and we feel it is important to make clear to our clients all that is on offer from us: Placement Service
Bright World are specialists in UK boarding school
placement in the UK – we can help you to find the right school or college before you even arrive in the UK. Guardianship Services
Once students choose Bright World Guardianships they benefit from the following list of guardianship services:
Post arrival guardianship services
- Pre-arrival guardianship services
- Pre-arrival guidance and information
- Pre-arrival welcome pack including a dvd, student manual and membership ID card
- Pre-arrival sending out of UK sim card and IDD card for easy communication back home and to us as soon as they arrive in the UK.
- Pre-boarding summer school orientation programme available between 11 August and 1st September 2007
- Safe onward travel arrangements to and from airports with one of our close partner drivers
- Arrival orientation visit at school by a member of Bright World staff to make sure all is OK.
- Sourcing of a host family for exeats and half terms
- Half term visit at the host family to check all is OK for new students
- Termly phone calls at the host family to check on progress
- Attendance at parents’ evenings for returning students or on request for new students
- 24 hr emergency phone number and assistance
- Day to day problem solving or organising on behalf of parents on any issue
The guardianship services are countless and are a valuable part of any student’s stay in the UK.
We urge parents to choose Bright World. We are experienced, professional and we care about our students. Our guardianship services are amongst the best on offer in the South East of England. If you would like more information about guardianship services please don’t hesitate to call us on +44(0) 1273 835745 or email Bright World directly.
« Back to the news.