An exciting opportunity to join the Bright World team...
The exciting new role of Admissions & Market Manager has been devised to help support the Admissions, Sales and Marketing Department and is an important role for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have the potential to progress within the company and the opportunity to travel overseas for conferences and marketing trips. We are seeking someone who has the ability to act quickly, embrace change and new developments.
Excellent Administration skills are a must as the role involves liaising with UK Boarding Schools and our Partner Agents in regards to international student applications and accompanying documentation.
The Admissions & Market Manager will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.The role involves:
- Processing and managing up all Boarding School and Summer School Applications from enquiry - confirmation.
- Following up Admissions enquiries by implementing time saving bulk send emails and by using tele- communications.
- Building and nurturing relationships with new and existing agents and partner schools, using phone, email and skype.
- Increasing and improving Bright World Partner School commission agreements
- Promoting Bright World’s Guardianship programme to Agents, Schools and Parents during the Admissions process.
- Partner Agent Market Management – This will involve travel to overseas markets to conduct partner agent visits and to attend exhibitions open to the general public. It will also involve attending UK events throughout the year.
- Market development and sales responsibility to help us to grow student numbers in all programme offerings to include;
Bright World Guardianships Programme.
The Relax & Revise Programme and Boarding school placements.
New programme development (bespoke group language programmes).
Summer school placements.
Bright World is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to Degree Level.
- A hunger for increasing sales and an interest in the enrolment process.
- Computer literate and ability to manage a high volume of emails.
- Use of excel, and the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- Excellent Administrational skills.
Desired but not essential:
- Proven sales and marketing experience within the language education travel sector.
- Experience of working with independent or state schools.
- Experience of working with education agents.
- Experience of using a company operating system.
- Fluency and the ability to communicate in a second language, particularly Chinese would be preferable.
- Experience in overseas travel in a work capacity is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
- Marketing or Sales: 2 years
If you'd like to apply, please do so on Indeed's website, via the following link.
« Back to the news.