Bright World UK Temporary Guardianship for non UK Resident Students
When parents make the important decision to invest in an overseas education for their child to study in the UK, they are offering them a unique opportunity and a life changing experience. It is vital, therefore, that the whole education in the UK experience is a positive one and as trouble free as possible. As well as school advice and placement, Bright World has a UK guardianship service offered by a select team of experienced and caring individuals.
Why choose our UK Temporary Guardianship for non UK Resident Students?
The majority of UK boarding schools require all overseas pupils to have a UK based guardian.
A Bright World guardian will ensure that all the needs of your child are met and offers parents peace of mind and security in the knowledge that there is always someone there to give a helping hand. Our UK Guardianship for International Students programme offers a total care package from day one of a student’s stay in the UK and throughout their study period. An important part of our job is to find a host family for your child during holiday times when they have to leave school. Our host families are all very carefully chosen, regularly visited and police checked.
What is included in the Bright World Temporary Guardianship for non UK Resident Students Programme?
• Assistance with application to school or college and the care and support of our Head Office team
• safe transfer of student to and from airport with a Bright World driver
• Safe arrival notification and arrival report to parents including initial academic and welfare information
• 24 hour emergency telephone assistance
• Two visits per year from your Bright World Buddy followed by a full academic and welfare report
• Assistance with travel and accommodation arrangements for visiting parents
• Ongoing day to day liaison between the school, the student and the parents
• The provision of an excellent, hand-picked, host family fully checked out by the discerning Bright World Team
Additional guardianship services can be made available at an extra charge. These may include:
• Personal airport and holiday transfers arranged by Bright World
• Attendance at parents’ evenings and school events
• Arrangements of host families and language courses in the UK during holidays
"We act as your personal representative and will speak on your behalf. Our guardian students can rely on us as an independent friend - someone they can go to for advice and help."
Lana Foster, Managing Director
"Bright World is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment."
Read School’s 350th anniversary festivities continued last week with a number of further celebratory events.
On the 12th June 2017, Bright World welcomed a host of expert industry speakers to share their wealth of knowledge with guests at our 2017 annual company conference.